Monday, April 16, 2007

Nairakobo forum (a newly nigeria investment forum)

Hello everybody, I discovered a lot of Nigerian home and abroad are willing to invest in Nigeria most especially in stocks, but they are lack of right information on how to go about it. Most of my friends in USA always asked me so many question about investment in Nigeria.

Some would asked me where do i buy the shares from, some would asked how much is my gain on one unit, some would ask you how much is the stock self, some would ask you which company is the best to buy from and some would tell you they cant use their money to buy shares, why this, because they are lack of right information.

This is why nairakobo forum was launched. This forum was opened for the public to be fully aware of the Nigeria Stock Market, Business Mnagement, Finding Investment Capital, Business Ideas and Personal Finance Planning.

This forum is to intimate the public with grass root Investment opportunities.

I'm now announcing to all Nigerian home and abroad, who are willing to invest in companies shares and business to quickly join nairakobo forum to become member and started posting thread today. The registration is free. my own username is Babatunde

nairakobo forum is an investor's friend.

Once again, you are welcome to nairakobo forum

see you there.....
Google